The Universal panic bar is a push bar operated by means of a steel tube that stands out for its easy reversibility and for its narrow supports for reduced size door stiles and for its easy installation.
- It is certified for use in fire doors.
- The variety of functions that this series presents makes it possible to provide solutions for any assembly, both in single and double leaf doors.
- Very easy reversibility.
- Exterior operation by means of: – Modular handle: using a 30 x 10 mm European profile cylinder that allows installation in any door thickness. – Sena handle: uses an adjustable cylinder for doors from 32 to 80 mm thick.
- Narrow support pieces for small size stiles.
- Possibility of incorporating a microswitch.
- Easy to install due to the 40 mm adjustment of the vertical rods and the possibility of cutting the horizontal bar to fit any door width.
- Standard finish: Support pieces, vertical rods and auxiliary locks in BLACK (RAL 9005 matt)
- Active bar in Red
- Possibility of other finish combinations on request.